We estimate Risk Cost in terms of dollars and safety exposure. We enable our clients to save money and maintain safety
The CoRBI® system assures holisitc integrity and cost control over an industrial plant life cycle:
In Design & Procurement - Ascertain:
- pie_chart Concept designs that meet NPV targets
- build Truly manageable integrity and compliance
- access_time Design solutions which are fit for service during the whole design life
In Operation - Control:
- verified_user Particular risk controls are cost-of-risk adequate
- access_alarm Timing of inspection and maintenance is optimal
- equalizer Data treatment and analysis depth are adequate to the anticipated failure risks
In Troubleshooting or Life Extension - Make sure:
- playlist_add_check Mitigation versus Inaction scenarios are studied
- iso Design improvement / repair / other risk control options will be evaluated
- flash_on Probability of failure is controlled down to tolerable
What does it mean in practice?
The pie charts show inspection intervals of 40 pressure equipment units, determined using different methods.
error Note: These recommendations are different.
Some of them are closer to the reality,
and some are further away from it.
We have developed CoRBI® to match the reality and minimize subjective choices